5 Things to Know About Our New CIO
We are excited to welcome Reggie Swanigan as our new Chief Information Officer (CIO) at Anheuser-Busch Employees’ Credit Union (ABECU).
Reggie joins us as a member of our executive leadership team. He will lead strategic planning, implementation, governance and oversight of all ABECU information technology activities and will also drive the development of new technology and systems to help our Members achieve their financial goals.
And, while his resume is impressive, we wanted to know a little bit about Reggie as a person. Here are a few fun facts Reggie shared with us to help us get to know him better:
1. “I have focused my career working in member-centric, mission-driven organizations, and I also have experience leading organizations through strategic and transformative IT initiatives. That’s why I can’t wait to help the credit union serve its members.”
2. “I’m excited to return to St. Louis after a few years in Philadelphia for many reasons, but especially for the food: It’s nearly impossible to find toasted ravioli on the East Coast.”
3. “I’m the proud owner of a 120-year old home in Tower Grove East, and I can’t wait to renovate it.”
4. “I’m very interested in and looking forward to connecting with others in the credit union industry. I think my prior experience will bring an interesting perspective to my new role at ABECU.”
5. “My daughter will be attending Rosati-Kain High School. Go Kougars!”
Reggie comes to ABECU with more than 15 years of experience in IT strategy and leadership. He previously served as the Senior Director of IT and Services at the American Association for Cancer Research in Philadelphia, where he developed and implemented a technology strategy to position the organization for growth and innovation.